If you’re looking for a high energy breakfast that will last you for hours, the caveman ‘granola’ will do just the trick.
- 100 gms sunflower seeds
- 400 gms roasted unsalted almonds
- 100 grams walnuts
- ½ cup of honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened coconut powder
- 2 Tbsp avocado or coconut oil
- Use a food processor to chop your almonds into quarters
- Use a food processor to chop your walnuts into quarters
- Mix the honey, cinnamon, vanilla, coconut powder and avocado/coconut oil in a cup
- Place all the nuts in a large bowl, drizzle the wet mixture on top and mix with your hands
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius (300 F)
- Place the mixture on a baking sheet, in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes until it starts to brown
- Let the mixture cool, place in a jar and eat with vigour every morning!