Lunch and dinner are easy when you live the Paleo lifestyle, but I hear the most complaints about breakfast ideas…and rightfully so! Porridge, toast, pancakes, cereal, muffins, croissant, all contain grains, so finding a caveperson solution to breakfast can be a challenge.
This super simple breakfast is a staple in our home.
For those who are new to the Paleo way of life, this is a nice way to start your day, and keeps you feeling full for hours!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 can of tuna in olive oil (drained)
- 1 Mediterranean cucumber (1/4 of a European cucumber)
- Some fresh, chopped chives
- 1 Tbsp flax seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl
- Enjoy an easy and nutritious breakfast 🙂